Great Draft

shock

I felt like our draft was a really good one. This will be my first year playing with other squawkers, so im really excited about it. There are 6 teams i think will be very tough. Hawkzzz21, Boondocks, Atlantagangstaslapas, Suck it, Sth Dakota Stallions, and of course mine. Good luck to everyone. Lascar gets the coveted "Homer Award" for taking the most Hawks, 3.

Quote:

I usually dodge hometown players like the plague, but I figured why not give this a shot for a change.

Go hawks!

I always load up on the home team... and I lose every time.

Maybe my team isn't so good after all, I just realised that there is one place that my team is leading the league.

That is, games missed last year.

My team's players averaged 57.2 games played last year. I just need to hope that Artest doesn't get suspended, and Duncan doesn't injure himself or need 'rest'.

• Moderators

Quote:

Quote:

I usually dodge hometown players like the plague, but I figured why not give this a shot for a change.

Go hawks!

I always load up on the home team... and I lose every time.

I have more Hawks than ever this year so I hope that isn't the case. In the draft last night, I ended up with Joe Johnson, Al Harrington and Josh Childress in the 4th, 9th and 10th rounds of a 10 player draft.