• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

My thoughts from the Clippers game

jumpshot

I enjoyed the game and the experience, but not the outcome. Here are my thoughts.

JJ - We made a good trade, because he is an all-star type player.

Lue - He is a back up point gurad. Plays way too many minutes for us.

Childress - He is a SF!! Luckily I did not see him shoot one outside shot and that is a good thing. (trade him)

Smoove - He is our PF of the future. He needs to develop his game. he needs to work on some post moves and get continue to lift weights. ( don't trade him)

Harrington - He has a inside game and is our second best player. (sign him long term)

ZAZA - He was a steal and plays physical. He was always getting hurt and hurting other players too.

Salim - He did not have a good night, but he is a player. He was being physical with the alien.

Edwards - SUX

I 2nd the Childress trade because he is decent and will be really good, but he's not a allstar or a big time talent, so why not use his value while it's exists.

I like a trade of Al + Chillz for:

- Bosh + (Alvin or Eric Williams)

or

- Darko + (Arroyo or McDyess)

or

- E. Watson + Nene

• Moderators

I would only consider the trade for Bosh among those listed.

Marvin looked very good last night but I think it is pretty clear that our playmaking skills are not where they need to be with JJ running the team and we really need a beast in the post. I've never felt like we are more overloaded at SF than I did last night.

You don't trade Childress/Smoove/Al or Marv. Look Al/Marv may become your starters and all-stars, but Chill/Smoove are your back-up...if you're building a team these guy solidify your 3/4 postion which allows for resting of starters and replacements for injuries...also Chill can help at the 2, which none of the others can do...let's build a complete team with stars and role players(remember the olympic team had a buch of stars and no role players and look what happened).