• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

This team may not win 13 games......

lush23

I can't watch anymore. They have a lot of "potential" talent but who can wait that long. Billy Knight had the right idea about rebuilding but he didn't excecute properly. He should not have composed a team as young as this group is. They will lose their confidence losing 65 plus games this year after loosing 69 games last year. Our weeknesses are obvious to even the casual fan. No point guard to push the pace and lead the team and no interior defensive presence. Billy Knight should be held accountable. I know we are rebuilding but this is ridiculous! I will not spend a dime more to watch this team until they become consistently competitive.

LOL . . you've waited this long for the team, surely you can wait some more.

Let me tell some of you something. A team that is only projected to win 30 games at the max, are destined to have PLENTY of games like tonight's game. Especially when we play good teams.

REalistically, we can't expect to beat any of the upper echilon teams. Those teams should be us by 15 - 20 every night.

Against the top 6 - 12 teams, we'll probably lose by 7 - 15 points 75% of the time . . while only winning 15% of the time.

Against everybody else, we should at least be competitive and be able to win at least 40% of the games.

AT home, we're not going to win more than 15 - 20 games.

On the road, that number drops to 5 - 10 games.

I mean, are you people expecting this team to play at a high or even a mediocre level every night? Well . . it's not going to happen. Especially against a team that arguably has a top 5 player, and 3 - 4 other guys who have been former All-Stars in this league.

To put things in perspective, we were 2 - 12 this time last year too. And we lost 9 of our first 14 games by 10 points or more. This year, that number is down to 6 . . with 4 close losses.

Bottom line is that this team is going to match up well with some teams . . and be horrible against others. But you can't expect a young team like this to play well night in and night out.