• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

IS Smoove a hard worker?

Diesel

No, Diesel I don't. Let me tell you why. Look at how ripped Smoove is, you can tell he puts in a lot of time in the weight room. Look at how his FT percentage has improved. Yes, he looked lost the the first couple weeks of this season but the last couple weeks he has really turned it on. His defense looks like more than just shotblocking now too, he doesn't get beat as often on fakes. The only complaint I have about Smoove is his rebounding appears to have slipped some. He only had 2 rebounds for the game in the second half last night.

I think the guy that should be questioned though is Chill. He still looks like a beanpole as he did last year and his shot hasn't improved, in fact it might even look worse! I still like his game though, but I think he needs to spend time in the weightroom and with a shot doctor.

Look that way to me also. I think some of this has to do with his reputation and not what he'd doing on the court. He already was the best athlete we had and best shot blocker, best dunker and over the last couple of games he's had the best jumper on the team. He looks like he's been working hard he just started out the season slow and looked disinterested at times but has looked good lately.