• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Harrington for Jamal Crawford makes more sense

lush23

The more I think about such a trade the more sense it makes. The Knicks are desperate for a quality small forward and we could use another ball handler/scorer. We could even play Crawford, Salim & J.J. together at times because J.J. is 6'7" 220 and can easily play SF. I love Al but we can't let him walk at the end of the year without compensation. Crawford is signed for 5 more years.

J. Crawford

J. Johnson

Z. Puchilla

J. Smith

J. Childress

Crawford does not make the prople around im any better becasue he is too busy looking for his own shoot.

With the season Al is having he will be worth a lot more to a team trying to get over the hump for the playoffs. I think Denver is a team we will be dealing with before it is all say and done.

• Premium Member

Give up the one player that's capable of playing in the post for a bigger version of Ty Lue?

It's true that Crawford is a scorer... But he has been bounced to NY and forgotten about because that's all he does. I think it's a mistake to trade for Crawford.... UNLESS we get Frye too...

I think NY may be interested in QRICH/Frye for Harrington/JC.. Or something like that. That's definitely interesting and something we should ponder.

come on now, this is getting ridiculous. If there is one position that we have no need at, it is the swingman. JJ is our 2 for the next 5 years. We would only be weaker in the inside with this trade and wouldn't have helped ourselves at all.

If we trade it HAS TO be for a big or a pg

• Admin

I agree completely. Crawford is not a PG. He's JT with less IQ.

I think NY is a team that we could deal with, simply because Isiah is the worst GM in the league and can be taken advantage of if you dangle a shiny carrot in his face.

But I'm hestitant to do ANYTHING that will get NY back to teh playoffs before us and that deal might just do it.