• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

King Royal

CrawDaddy

Quote:

Quote:

that is just retarded. An awful pg doesn't make the top 20 in assist to turnover ratio and shoot well from the field. Duh.

I didn't say Lue was awful, I said he blows!!

I may be retarded, but Lue just blows!!! Seriously dude, just stop defending him. Stop it. I'm going to have a heart attack.

And don't give me any stats. My (non)argument relies purely on the right lobe of the brain. Stats are for suckers!

This is getting comical. Lue is lucky to be collecting an NBA pay check.

Lets look at what Lue does not do well:

1. He does not create shots for teammates - any assists he gets are of the JT variety, and we can all agree he was not a good point guard.

2. He is not consistent - one good game followed by two bad ones.

3. He cannot play a lick of defense.

4. He dribbles too much.

5. The team does not win with him on the court.

6. He lacks ideal size.

7. He is too ugly to be of any value in marketing the team.

Every arguement against a player is countered by a stat that is "suppose" to support how good said player is, even if the stat means jacksh*t when you actually watch a game.

Diesel: in no way is this an attack on you. Notice I said a year or two ago; you've become much more sound in your arguments of late.

exodus: as with everyone on this board, we'll just have to agree to disagree. Lue needs to go. He should never have been re-signed in the off-season (I was pissed when he was). He HURTS this team by being, not only on the floor, but on the team. Again, Lue needs to go.

Quote:

I will put an end to this nonsense with simple facts, charting the game and the substitutions and exposing the ignorance on this board.

What are you DOING???

It's Tyronn Lue!!!! HE SUCKS!

• Premium Member

I am beginning to believe that exodus might really be Ty Lue. This is so sad. Mainly because I have to keep reading threads that constantly defend Lue even though he is not that good. And also because Lue has to come to Hawksquawk to defend himself against fans. So sad.

PS -- please end this madness.........and have a corndog. Oh, I am sorry, that is Dr. Zachary. My bad.