• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Virginia Tech kicks Vick off team

Squawker24

Yeah, it was bad enough that he got in all that trouble in '04 with the minors and alcohol + marijuana charges. But for Va Tech to give him one more chance and what does he do? Elbows an opposing coach after being run out to the sideline, flips fans a bird, and then steps on a player in the Gator Bowl.

And to top things off, I saw on ESPN that after he was reached for comment, he simply stated "I'll just take it to the next level, baby". I'm all about giving people chances but with a classless guy like this, I think he's clearly out of them. What's he trying to do, give Maurice Clarett a run for the money?

• Admin

it's not hard to imagine a bunch of jackass highshool kids who see Marcus Vick, start talking trash to him and then "claim" that he pulled a gun on them.

It's also not hard to imagine Marcus Vick pulling a gun on some teenagers either. BUt he deserves the benefit of the doubt until we know for sure.

benefit of the doubt after all the BS he has been associated with since he's been at Va Tech. At this point, I don't know that I would give him the benefit of the doubt any more than I would give it to Maurice Clarett and the allegations that Clarrett tried to rob two people in an alley.