• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks Frontcourt.

Diesel

I don't know if it was so much our defense or the lack of Orlando's Offense. They just took jumpers. The points in the paint was in our favor 36 to 24, but Orlando was lucky to have 24. Those was on layups, and offensive put backs.

Theo wasn't in during the 2nd half and they still took jumpers. They just didn't want to exploit the middle much. We took our share of jumpers too, but we made ours.

• Admin

might bring out the Hendu we all expected he could be a few years ago. There's no reason that given the minutes, he can't be a 14/6 guy and our 6th man again. I'm not saying he will or pinning any hopes that it'll happen. But If he's motivated by being around an old rival, it might encourage him to up his game and his level of commitment to the game. Maybe he doesn't want to look like a slacker anymore with G.rob around. Only time will tell.

Hendu and healthy. Those two words didn't go together

for a very long time. True, he played but he hasn't been

100 % healthy for ages. Aches and pain had a part in

his preformance.

Now, he is ready and rarin' to go. Quiet a difference. If

he can return to the player he was before all the injuries,

Hawk fans will be delited with him.

Gray Mule

I would certainly be delighted if he could return to his play of old. He would make our front court just that much better.

GR/Ham

SAR/Hendu

Theo/Nazr

Now that is pretty tough.

On a side note, if he can put up a 14/6 showing for the year, he could play himself into a starters role (for another team) again. The reason we still have him is because his cost is too high for his percieved value. If he raises his value, there are a lot of teams that could use a 15/8 starting PF.