• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Warm up the Swift/Miller Talks...

jaywalker72

After seeing their horrible interior play, the Magic simply have to take a risk and acquire a big man, even if it means that Mike Miller has to be included.

When Obinna Ekezie is by far the most productive frontcourt player you have (until Horace Grant and his cane returns), something has to give.

Is it any coincidence that John Gabriel is toting around with the team, watching this pathetic big man assembly flop?

No.

Fact is, I believe that Gabe will fire up talks again, if for any other reason that to see if he can get more than an underproducing player like Stromile Swift for Miller.

If not, he may have to roll the dice and take a chance that Doc can do what Sidney has not, and that's get Stro to show for more than a game a month.

They will not go anywhere (remember MIL) without at least mediocre front court play...

• Premium Member

Good frontcourt play is a neccessity for any team interested in winning. Orlando can't do much with just tmac and Hill. Like I have said.. Ewing is gone, Grant is older, and Hunter, Humphries and all these other guys are not getting it done.

They will go looking for a big man Soon. I wonder what they will offer for Nazr?

If Nazr/CC/Glover can get us Lo/Dickerson, I might be interested?

Bummer, that trade looks sound but I just checked it on realgm and it doesn't go.

Eventhough the salaries check out Dickerson stil has BYC, which is because he signed an extension last season. Clearly the Grizz won't take back more salaries then they give away (which would have to happen with a trade involving a byc player) so I guess it's a moot point.