• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Diesel's Complex trade of the Day.

Diesel

• Premium Member

Theo/#37 to Houston for #1/Cato.

This trade is simply based on the fact that Houston is not sold on Ming. They would probably leave him for NY if they could get a "real C" Us taking Cato is a Gift for Houston. His contract is bloated. So for them that is as much as a positive as getting a real C in Theo.

With #1, we first approach Chicago.

#1 for Crawford/#2.

This trade seems Wasteful, but we are really asking them how badly do they want Jay Williams? I think they want him bad enough to do it. But if NOT.

#1 to Cleveland for Miller.

Cleveland easily does this. Because now they have the 1st and 4th? picks of the draft. They can get the player that they really want.

If we get Miller... Then the final trade to close out our dealings is:

JT/Hendu to LAC for Khandi/#8

LAC will more than likely take it. #1, they need a shooter. JT is that. He can provide the leadership that they lack and once they move Odom, they will need new leadership. I believe Odom/McInnis could probably go for a C... Maybe from GS!

With #8 we sign Quintel Woods.

At this point we can either Keep Woods or we can offer him to Memphis for Battier. I think hometowning might help them to take the deal, plus this guy is a player. If they don't we're still not hurting.

So finally we have either:

Khandi/Nazr/Cato

SAR/Smith

Woods/Toni/CC

DJ/Glover

Miller/Davis

or

Khandi/Nazr/Cato

SAR/Smith

Battier/Toni/CC

DJ/Glover

Miller/Davis

Either way, I'm not that mad.

My first post:

I Don't Mean to be rude, but this trade doesn't make one grain of sense. First who would trade a #1 pick for theo ratliff, A player that we dont want ourselves. Since the rest of the trade doesn't follow any of the rules of price cap and pay structure, I won' acknowledge it. Look we have 3 first rounders next season and there isnt much talent in this draft, at least so far as an immediate impact player. Save of course J.Williams, T.Prince and maybe Chris Marcus(The forgotten Man). What is on the horizon for next post season.

Look Diesel I've always respected your trade ideas but this one makes you look like a 13 year old on his moommy's computer.