• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Tony Delk to Miami?

DrReality

Miamie Hearald reports:

Expect the Hawks to talk to Miami about impending free agent PG Tony Delk, who's pushing for a trade because Atlanta hasn't played him. Riley has said he wants a shooter if he adds a veteran third point guard.

Would be nice to get Semien? Doleak? Both big bodies.

I dunno about Simien or Doleac, but I'd almost take whatever we could get for Delk- since we're not playing him anyways and apparently Woodson has no plans to, for whatever reason.

So no point in keeping him if you ain't gonna use him. Might as well get however much we can get, even if just a 2nd round pick.

I agree. It doesn't work under the cap anyway. Looking at the Heat's roster, they really don't have any expiring contract that they could trade straight up for TD. There might have to be a 3rd team involved to make it work. If Denver wants Doleac, I know they'd gladly move Voshon Leonard for him.

Quote:

Simien has a nice post-up game. I can remember watching him at Kansas; he seemed flat out unstoppable at times. The down side to Simeon is he's not as tall as your prototypical 4. He's listed at 6'9, but might be closer to 6'8.

One thing I have noticed is that the guy is HUGE. He might be 6'8" but he easily weighs 245 and has ridiculous strength