• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks at Sonics 10:30pm

Popeye

Late game but good thing it is Saturday tomorrow.

What do you guys think can we beat them?

I say no because their playing style is similar to suns and we play on the road where we find the ways to loose games. I think refs will have big impact on this game since we don't get any respect from them. I bet Sonics will have about 35-40 FTA and Hawks about 15-20 FTA. We all know their record is bad, but they can score.

Good luck guys!!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy has 15 pts at the half?! His career high is 20.

I hope Batista can learn to use his energy a little more contructively. That save of a pass way over his head was amazing, but then he fights Marvin for a rebound.

Speaking of Marvin he hasn't make a basket but he has 6 defensive rebounds and 2 blocks at the half.

I don't understand what he is trying to do when he goes inside. He always seems to lean into the man and show the ball, inviting the block. If he would just go straight up and extend he would do so much better.

He missed every perimeter shot he took, (2 maybe 3 airballs, I remember 2 for sure) bricked a lay-up, missed an alley-oop, commited some dumb fouls jumping on pump fakes that lead to 'and ones.' I enjoy watching Josh Smith play, but he was absolutely freakin awful tonight. I watch just about every Hawks game and this is the worst I've ever seen him perform.

yeah J SMOOVE was horrible tonight he was like 1- for 8 or something not good but I expect him to get back on track soon the only person who had an overall good game was J- CHILL JOE did not have a good game, why did we activate DELK if he did'nt play we mightest well just trade him no need of just letting him sit there.