thread closed due to it getting stupid, fast

Nicholasp27

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, of course you would think that. You have no clue about what you are talking about.

All the evidence supports the fact that Josh Childress is the better player of the three. All the stats back it up. Of course, your blind hate for Billy Knight won't allow you to see that.

Your blind hate for Billy Knight also won't allow you to see that Marvin has more potential long term than Chris Paul, and that Billy only did what every other GM in the NBA, with the possible exception of Rob Babcock, would have done with that pick. Take Marvin Williams.

• Premium Member

I think something that has not yet been mentioned is a comparison of the leadership qualities of these two players. Just looking at stats, these players are very similar. I know some have said that Iggy looks much better in person, but even so, these guys are not that much different.

I think back to the quotes I have read recently on this board, particularly the one by Esteban Batista about how Chill is such a good guy. Chill is a leader on this team. I think he will be a team captain next year. With Iggy, I am not sure what his leadership qualities are.

I will admit that just looking at these guys on the court, Iggy might be slightly better. But overall, I will take Chill all day long because he brings the intangibles to this team. We need a leader and I think we have drafted one.

Quote:

I have no doubt you guys can shoot, I doubt very seriously either of your can "consistantly " make 9 out of every 10 3 pointers you take..I guess it might come down to your definition of consistantly..

Shooting one right after the other I would bet i could make 26 of 30 or better it until I got tired, assuming the guy throwing the ball back to me doesn't move me all over the place. I bet there are other guys on the board who could do the same. It isn't that hard once you get in a grove.

Shooting in games is a different story. Nowadays I am hot and cold, just like most people.

Quote:

I have no doubt you guys can shoot, I doubt very seriously either of your can "consistantly " make 9 out of every 10 3 pointers you take..I guess it might come down to your definition of consistantly..

Exactly. I have made 9 out of 10 threes a million times in my life. But I am far from a 90% shooter even when wide open, it just doesn't work like that. What happens is that you remember every time that you hit ten in a row, and you tend to forget about the times you went 2 out of 10.

I don't hate BK, I just want to see some results..He has made mistakes in drafting and anyone with any sense knows it..Ivy over Duhon???Marvin over Paul?? Since he has NEVER had a team win 30 games in a season, and since he acts like a total azz everytime someone dares to ask him a question, its hard to blindly support him like you do..If you call my feelings about BK "blind hate", what would you call your feelings for him?..Maybe "disturbing unnatural manlove"?

Quote:

Quote:

Shooting one right after the other I would bet i could make 26 of 30 or better it until I got tired, assuming the guy throwing the ball back to me doesn't move me all over the place. I bet there are other guys on the board who could do the same. It isn't that hard once you get in a grove.

Shooting in games is a different story. Nowadays I am hot and cold, just like most people.

So you are saying you could win the 3 point shooting contest at the all star game? I don't think the winners hit 26 out of 30.