• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I'm so proud of these guys, I'm just beaming!

d2v16DKG

J-CHILL J-SMOOVE, MARVIN , JOHNSON- I am also very proud of you guys I was happy to see you guys playing like a team and not being afraid to hit the big shots, it also showed me like it showed many others we dont need AL to win games KNIGHT trade AL now while teams still want him I love all of our young guys JOE said it best he said in the AJC he was trying to get the young guys involved and then look for his shot something AL does'nt do go HAWKS

JJ plays 40 minutes a game and is the teams primary ball handler/playmaker. As much as he handles the ball it is inevitable that his turnovers are high.

Salims role is to provide scoring off the bench. He probably shoots the ball more often, in terms of touches, than anyone on the team. He isn't asked to be a playmaker and still his turnovers are high. Every time he tries to pass he is a turnover risk.

Salim's future on this team will be interesting to watch. It seems like we have enough shooters (even though I will admit he's the best "light it up" pure shooter). He just doesn't seem to fit well otherwise though.

Surely there would be interest in him from other teams. I doubt BK would be interested in trading him now though since he's a crowd pleaser and is reasonably cheap contract-wise.

• Premium Member

It is definately going to take more than just Al to get Gordon. And to get salaries to match up, it would probably end up being something like Al/Salim/Delk (or Edwards) for Gordon/Piatkowski/Sweetney. Someone needs to check the salaries for me, but something like this is the only way that we will get Gordon. You call me insane; that is funny. Go to a Bulls board and see if offering anything less doesn't get you laughed off the board.

• Premium Member

You just made my point. While YOU would only trade Al for Gordon straight up, Chicago definately will not. That is why I suggested the trade as being Al/Salim/Delk for Gordon/Piatkowski/Sweetney. This trade might actually have a chance to happen. Trades usually only occur if both teams initially feel that they might be giving up too much.