• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Defense! Defense! Defense!

PoppaFritz

I'm watching the Heat game live on NBA League Pass and we aren't guarding anybody! 66 point in the 1st half is not acceptable. People are getting beat off of the dribble and when they help, they aren't rotating to the open man. If they don't start getting stops there is no way the Hawks are going to win.

That was the same problem we had on defense

last season.Guys being left open...ESP at the

3pt line were 3pt shooters usally have their

way againest us.

Giving up 66 points to the Heat in the first half

is horrible.Who's doing most of the damage?

The score after the 3rd quarter 88-71. The Heat have 18pts off of 18 to's. Eddie Jones has 20 pts. Not only are they not guarding anyone, they look really out of sync on offense. I haven't watched the Hawks until this season but is Lon serious about the offense they run? This isn't college. They enter the ball into Theo on the block like he is going to score and he is a poor passer. Why not post up Glenn or Shareef? They look like they are lost out there. They run a motion where they curl into the lane but no one is in a position to score. Their big men are horrible passing out of the post, if they even look to pass at all. I wish I could keep updating the post but I have to go, I'll have more thoughts later.

I was listening to some of the game on the radio but got so disgusted after the 1st half I turned it off. Who is the Heck is Malik Allen he is having his way with Henderson on the block. We made Travis Best look like he was AI by letting him penetrate our defense at will. Oh yeah I am sorry but Big Dog and Ira have to shoot better than what they have been doing. Big Dog's poor shooting is making me wonder should we have just stayed with Kukoc. It also seems like we are not really playing a uptempo game, but more or less just walking it up the court. We need another shooter on the team because the guys we have are not getting it done.

Well JT had 5 assist in 24 minutes but the

rest of the team had 9.That is embarassing.

Lon isn't gunna work.We are not the Sac town

Kings.JT/Shareef/Hendu/Nazr/Dion are not

uptempo players.Only Theo and Ham really

are.

The problem we are having is that none of our

frontline can pass.Guess what....that is what is

happening in games.

You want me to believe the preseason means

nothing to a bottom feeder team?Whatever.

Is this team destined to be medicore forever?