• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks vs Seatle

exodus

I have been griping about Marvin always jumping into the defender when he drives. He already has finished shots in the lane twice after contact when he didn't lean into someone.

8 pts in the 1st for Marvin.

Smith's minutes will probably be limited since he played 44 last night.

This game really exemplified the Hawks problems. They badly need a pg. How many turnovers did they have on fast breaks? It was a joke.

And you guys can say that Zaza is young and could get better all day long but right now he is lame. The Hawks really need help inside.

Quote:

This game really exemplified the Hawks problems. They badly need a pg. How many turnovers did they have on fast breaks? It was a joke.

And you guys can say that Zaza is young and could get better all day long but right now he is lame. The Hawks really need help inside.

Actually this game showed more that we need a big man that can rebound and be physical. Wilcox got about 1 trillion dunks tonite.

and this game demonstrated our clear need for a defensive minded 5. JSmoove was the only guy who attempted to match the Sonics big man brigade of Wilcox, Lewis, Petro, Collison, etc. I though JSmoove played great and may have a great second half of the season much like his last two weeks of last season. Marvin looked awesome in the first half and then looked leg weary the entire 2nd half. I agree with the posts about Al's acting job in the final seconds. Despite possibly being fouled Al should have known he was not going to get that call and his acting led to Luke's wide open 15 ft jumper.

I am hoping Portland is unable to dump salary before the trade deadline. We could then have a legit chance of resigning Pryz who would make a perfect platoon player with Zaza.

Quote:

actually AL was fouled

I don't give a damn of he was fouled or not. He's not going to get that call against Ray Allen. This is a superstar league and Ray Allen is one of them. Al needed to quit acting like he was hurt and get up and guard his man. They got a wide open look because he was on the ground pretending.

• Premium Member

Quote:

28 assist & 9 turn-overs for the game and you blame the loss on bad point guard play? I guess people see what they want to see on this board.