• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Poll: Which late 1stround PG will be the better player

Blunt91

I was just thinking about these 3 guys since all were late 1stround draft picks and that Parker and maybe even Tinsley could have been drafted by the Hawks. My question is who would you rather have on the team and who will end up being the better PG in the future

Just to clarify that statement the Pacers told the Hawks to draft Tinsley for them the same way the Grizzlies told the Hawks to draft Gasol for them with the 3rd pick. I don't really see it the same way you all do. How can Tinsley be our pick if we never wanted him in the first place we were just holdng our part in the deal with the pacers.

Parker seems to be the best bet right now, but that could change if Dickau settles in and gels really well with the team. I don't like Tinsley even a little bit, have'nt from the word go. He's all hype, no J, mediocre D, and without Jalen to pass to his asst #s have deflated.

This is a very good topic. Let's break down each player first. The best shooter out of all three would have to be Dickau. The best passer is a toss up. It is too close, some days Parker looks excellent, some days Tinsley and even Dickau brings some oohs and ahhs. The better rebounder is without a doubt Tinsley, and the most all around player is Tinsley. The most athletic would have to be Parker, he might even be the fastest player in the L. The best defensive player out of these three would have to be Parker, because Tinsley is lazy on the defensive end. and the best pg out of all three is................................................................................

....................................................................................

Nobody, because they are all unproven.