• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawk'sfreak inside info is inaccurate

Blunt91

Hawksfreak stated that Babcock himself stated that they were happy with Grizzard and that if he does well they will offer him a 2year deal. Well, I decided to email Babcock in reference to whether Grizzard will be on our roster come 0ct 31 here is what he said.

First of all, Grizzard has had only a couple of practices with us to date and it way too early to evaluate him at all....so I don't know where the information comes from saying he has done well in practice....hopefully he will, but again it is too early. We do not expect to cut anyone from our roster who is under contract, but if a player were down due to injury, Rod might have an opportunity to make the roster for some period of time. Thank you for your interest as always...

Pete Babcock

WHAT HE TOLD ME ANDSEND IT TO YOU IT'S THAT SIMPLE! DON'T TELL ME NOT TO CAUSE IF YOU DON'T LET ME THIS MAKES IT CLEAR THAT I AM NOT LYING SO JUST TELL ME YOUR ADDRESS AND I'LL SEND YOU A COPY OF EXACTLY WHAT HE SAD FURTHER MORE I'LL GET HIM TO SIGN IT SO IT WILL MAKE YOU GUYS THAT DON'T BELIEVE ME LOOK MORE STUPID!

The topic was meant to point out that Hawksfreak makes up some of his information and not that Ior any of you actually believed it, I knew some one like you DJ Money would make a sarcastic comment but you only made your self look stupid by resulting to childish remarks.

Okay Hawksfreak if indeed you are speaking to Babcock has it ever occured to you he is just telling you what you want to hear? Put yourself in his frame of mind for a minute. I have this 13yearold kid who is a very enthusiastic about the Hawks and about the signing of a new player to camp roster. If it will make him more happy and excited about the team why not tell him we might sign Grizzard.