• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Anyone have the balls to...

Wretch

• Premium Member

...list songs/groups that they are absolutely ashamed to say that they like. Y'know, it's always the top 10, best, coolest, greatest etc...but it takes a REAL MAN to step up and say, "Dammit, I like these guys..." lol

Just curious to know if anyone out there can do worse...

For me...

1) The Ying Yang Twins... WTF! Why do I like these damn fools? (Womanizing, pimpin', trash talkin' rappers...probably your least favorite group huh Hots? lol)

2) Limp Bizkit - Rollin' (Remix) To hell with it man, everybody has a Limp Bizkit song that they like...but won't tell anyone.

3) Y'know what? I got half a sack... I'll list #3 if anyone else decides to come out of the closet. grin.gif

Quote:

5. Ugly Kid Joe

4. Korn

3. Damn Yankees

2. Bobby Brown - I liked "Humpin Around"....enough said

1. Winger. C'mon dude, I liked Winger

Good article:

http://hawks.realgm.com/articles/547/20060...ng_partnership/

What's wrong with Bobby Brown? I love all the new jack swing stuff. I also love Paula Abdul.

• Premium Member

O...M...G! lol He's a cold hearted snake...look into his eyes! lol Okay I don't feel so bad...

#3 is Vanessa Carlton, a Thousand Miles...lol:

Making my way downtown

Walking fast

Faces pass

And I'm home bound

Staring blankly ahead

Just making my way

Making a way

Through the crowd

2) Limp Bizkit - Rollin' (Remix) To hell with it man, everybody has a Limp Bizkit song that they like...but won't tell anyone."

Not me.

1.Kenny Loggins soundtracks songs. Yeah, most them are cheesy fluff stuff... but I like them for some reason.

2.Jet. I should hate them because they basically steal everything and make money off of it... And that bashed Van Halen a few times. But their funny as h*ll the way they ripoff everyone and aren't ashamed to admit it.

3.I got the Monster Ballads CD. crazy.gif

4.I like a few White Stripes songs.. Screwdriver, Blue Orchid, My Doorbell, Take Take Take

5.I like 2 or 3 Green Day songs

lol -- i cant deny that the backstreet boys have some pretty good music...same for Michael Jackson.

I hated it when it was popular, but looking back,

a little on the side isnt always a bad thing...

the worst i have to admit though, is -- Haddaway-what is love?

-- it gets my head rockin.

blush.gif

• Premium Member

Backstreet...oh man, that's terrible. Just terrible JA... lol

I hate all boy bands...well dammit...except NSYNC! They get props for Bye Bye Bye...lol Man, I couldn't stop singing that sh!t. No matter how much I tried...it just stuck in my head.

I used to grab my wife and act all serious and say, "Look... I'm doing this tonight...and you're probably gonna start a fight. But you know this isn't right!" lol

She'd get all mad because I wouldn't let her go. Then I'd do the Darren's Dance Grooves joint from the commercial: "Ain't - No - Lie - Bye - Bye - Bye"