• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

GG Refs

dalamchops

Quote:

if woodson had any backbone, he'd lay down the hammer, blow a gasket and get ejected in the process of letting the refs know that that BS won't fly...

set an example, make a point, do something woodson...

flava

i agree, holding back is not going to gain us any respect.

How about this one? Esteban Batista gets elbowed in the head, gets bent over backwards, and has Shaq fall on him, slamming his head into the court, and somehow Batista is the person that committed the foul.

MIA got the benefit of 4 continuations with atleast 3 of them just being called spinelessly and ridiculously just to give the Heat a chance to get back in the game. I almost laughed when they had to debate whether or not to count a continuation on a play where Shaq travel.

WOODY needs to atleast act like a damn coach or borrow some balls from someone (maybe Salim) and stand up to the refs and the league about this BS.

Quote:

How about this one? Esteban Batista gets elbowed in the head, gets bent over backwards, and has Shaq fall on him, slamming his head into the court, and somehow Batista is the person that committed the foul.

That was my favorite. I guess it isn't worth it these days to play defense with your hands straight up and your feet planted--you're going to get a foul called on you anyway.

After this particular call, I would have just told my guys to start punching people in the face and get your money's worth. If the NBA can't clean up those kinds of calls they are in BIG trouble.