• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

How to finish the team.

RAHMOR

It's clear that we need a PG and a Center to help complete this team. We can fill these spots in the draft or in FA. I know the plan is for long atheltic types but here is what type of PG and C I think we need.

PG - we need a PG that effectively defend small guard, take some of the playmaking load off of JJ(ie. driving and dishing to the right player) and someone who bring the ball up the floor in a press. I'm not so sure we need a guard who will give us 20 ppg but just someone who can hit the open shots.

My candidate for this spot in the draft is Rajon Rondo. While he can't really hit the open shot, he seems to be able to do all the other things on my list. Hopefully he can learn to be more consistent on his jumper.(See JSmoove)

C - we need a center that eats rebounds, can hold his own in the post defensively and make his prescence felt around the basket. These things becomes slightly less important if Josh Smith is effective as our future PF. In that case than the needs become more of what ZaZa brings to the table.

My candidate in the draft now is Aldridge but unless we are lucky I don't know if we'll get him.

We obviously have our other guard position filled and I believe Marvin will take care of the 3. Chilz will be sixth man and Batista will do dirty work. If we can come up with two players who fit the description of the players above in this offseason look out world here we come.

Easier said then done. Realistically one of those two positions should be filled by a veteran. I really think someone like Speedy Claxton would be a good pick-up. He is small and not particularly durable but we only need him for about 25 minutes a night to lend a steadying hand when the team is pressed and/or needs another ball handler. He played alot of meaningful 4th quarter minutes when he was with the Spurs, so he has performed in crunch time before.

Big man is a real crap shoot as far as the draft goes, but unless they pull a Nene out of the free agent grab bag there is not much available that can provide a meaningul impact in the immediate future, particularly if the team plays itself out of the top of the lottery.

There is no way the team is able to advance in the playoffs without doing something about its interior defense, so we will see.

No, I wasn't suggesting that we get both through the draft. I think it would be impossible at this point unless we trade at least a Salim and possibly a Childress and get extemely lucky come lottery time. I also agree on filling one with a vet and the other with a rookie, preferably the point with a vet.

Well I know it's a long shot but I hope they are working with James Lang during these few days between games and we'll actually get to see him in a game here shortly.

I look at it kinda like buying a lottery ticket...deep down you know it's not likely going to work out...but you still want to watch the drawing. I'd like to see him get a few minutes (and maybe another 10-dayer) just to see if he can rebound defensively.

If he does help BK gets big kuddos.