• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

LSU vs Florida

KB21

This is a good opportunity to watch Joakim Noah. He's a fast rising prospect that Chad Ford is speculating will find himself in the top ten by draft time.

It's a shame that Tyrus Thomas is out. Noah would have been a great match up for Thomas.

Quote:

This is a good opportunity to watch Joakim Noah. He's a fast rising prospect that Chad Ford is speculating will find himself in the top ten by draft time.

It's a shame that Tyrus Thomas is out. Noah would have been a great match up for Thomas.

Is it on now? I don't see it anywhere on the guide.

Quote:

Quote:

UPN atlanta

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

UPN atlanta

No wonder. All Big 10 up here.

• Moderators

Quote:

Didn't see the whole game, but Noah did not look that dominant to me.

He has looked great in a couple games like the 37 he had against UGA and some great games against Kentucky. You'd need to review his entire season to get a perspective though, and I haven't done that.

Quote:

Didn't see the whole game, but Noah did not look that dominant to me.

No, they were running on fumes, Noah included. Taurean Green was horrible - 8 turnovers. He couldn't hang on to the ball long enough to get it down low to Noah.

But Noah did have the game winning put back followed by packing the last gasp USC shot. He rose to the occasion.

Quote:

Noah's a decent college player, but I don't see his game transferring to the pros. He's not that athletic, he lacks size, and he needs to work on some moves or he'll be destroyed in the paint on the next level. Top ten is high for him IMO.

Whoa. He's a legitimate 6'11", runs the floor like a deer, has great ups and timing. His offensive game could use some work and he'll need to get thicker (don't most 19 year olds?), but from last year to this year he's made amazing strides.

You're entitled to your opinion, but I'd urge you to take another look at him.

Whoa. He's a legitimate 6'11", runs the floor like a deer, has great ups and timing. His offensive game could use some work and he'll need to get thicker (don't most 19 year olds?), but from last year to this year he's made amazing strides.

You're entitled to your opinion, but I'd urge you to take another look at him.

My argument isn't based on his strides from last year to this year. Granted, he's a totally different player. I just don't see him being a Top 10 worthy pick. I think he'll be serviceable in the paint, but he's not going to be anything special in the NBA. That's all I was saying. First rounder - yes. Difference maker - no.

Quote:

On this day Joakim Noah was Florida’s version of the truth and the truth had been set free. Noah filled up the box score with 16 points, eight rebounds, seven assists, five blocked shots and three steals to lead the Gators to a 76-50 win over South Alabama, advancing the tenth-ranked and third-seeded Gators (28-6).

He was everywhere in this one. He is a skilled player and a difference maker. He probably needs another year, but he's 6'11" and long, kinda fits the BK mold - but an aggressive rebounder, too. Great character. Kind of a non-traditional family - Swedish mom, Cameroonian dad. Gators won the SEC primarily because Grandpa back in Cameroon was sacrificing live chickens on their behalf.