• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Joakim Noah Again

KB21

21 points, 5 rebounds, 3 assists, 1 steal, 5 of 11 from the field, 11 of 14 from the free throw line

His team also won the game, in a come from behind fashion. This guy is a great prospect though. He can do a lot of things on the basketball court.

I watched the end of that game. He had two key plays near the end.

On one play he drove right past his man and then help came. He went back left came to a jump stop and then went up and finished with a left handed scoop shot.

On the other end with under a minute left and the game tight Roys man drove and then pulled up for a jumper. The pullup J off the dribble is the toughest shot to defend, and they guy faded away too. He needed to because Roy was right there with him and was close to blocking the shot. At the last second the guy decided to pass and the pass was stolen.

I also saw Tyrus Thomas for the first time. He looks like a slimmer, quicker version of Smoove. He had a block on the fast break that definitely reminded me of Smith.

They just won so we'll be able to watch him again.

I'm going to be on the road tomorrow, so I won't be able to see any of the games. I'm about to sit in front of the Alabama/UCLA game to watch Ronald Steele and Jordan Farmar.

Keep up with the games tomorrow and give a report on the prospects. LaMarcus Aldridge had a great game yesterday and should continue to show why he's arguabley the top prospect in the draft. Villanova will be playing, so maybe Randy Foye will get out of the shooting funk he was in yesterday.

OK. Am I missing something here? Why aren't these two guys considered to be top notch point guard prospects? Everything I've seen in them in this game suggests that they are top notch point guards.

Ronald Steele has put on a ball handling clinic, and he is a great passer. Not only that, but he plays very well off the pick and roll, can penetrate at will, and can hit the open jumper.

Jordan Farmar has shot the ball very well, and his court vision is uncanny.

Based on what I've seen, I'd put these two guys and Marcus Williams up against Chris Paul, Deron Williams, and Raymond Felton.

Quote:

What I like best about Noah is his emotion. He plays fiery. He is very athletic, accels on D, and can play 5. If no Aldridge available, this kid would be a great pick-up. He has a strong upside.

i've been thinking Noah for the past 3 weeks. IF he is indeed 6'11" which is unlikely then he may be our man at the 5 or 6 pick. unfortunately as previously stated he has no @ss so he'll get pushed around in the paint. that and he's ugly as sin.

Noah in the 1st, hopefully big baby Davis falls to us at the top of the 2nd to provide us with that meat, and sign a couple of big men in FA. that would be a strong foundation heading into the next 2 years.

Is Big Baby coming out this year?

I was much more impressed with Noah than the first time I saw him. I couldn't help but think of Troy Polamalu. He's got the same kind of hair, and somehow seems like he is involved in every play on the court. He's quick and mobile for a 6'11" guy, but again the problem is being pushed around too much in the NBA. He definitely seems like he would be effective in a unique way, though.