• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who would be ZaZa this year

DrReality

Last year BK waited until the big names made their splash in FA and then quietly made his move for ZAZA . . . which turned out to be one of the best acquisitions for the money in the league. Who would fit that situation this year? Someone that would be a 'steal' and really meet our needs? Not the top flight FA, but rather someone not on the radar? What's your hunch?

Quote:

Last year BK waited until the big names made their splash in FA and then quietly made his move for ZAZA . . . which turned out to be one of the best acquisitions for the money in the league. Who would fit that situation this year? Someone that would be a 'steal' and really meet our needs? Not the top flight FA, but rather someone not on the radar? What's your hunch?

Anyone have a lit of pending FAs?

• Premium Member

Quote:

He's the guy that will give the most bang for the buck, IMO. Given a starter's role, I think Ely will come close to being a double double guy while also getting around 2 blocks per game or so.

I might tend to agree with you on this one.

DJ Mbenga, Dallas

Jackie Butler, NYK

Ervin Johnson, Bucks

Aaron Williams, Hornets

If we have to go the low rent option, Butler or Mbenga might be the most attractive (I will be at the Dallas game tonight but I doubt Mbenga plays). Aaron Williams would actually make us tougher in the paint though he is undersized.