• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I hate to tell Yall this but Philly and Orlando

ATLien_

Look good. I thought Philly was going to fall off, but they look pretty dang good. The east is going to be a mad house.

Iverson is flat out good. He could play pg if he wanted too he has laid a couple of dimes today so far.

The best thing about these two teams is that they are not relying on 1 on 1 they have good ball movement. This is suprising to me because they have 3 of the best 1 on 1 players in the NBA on the court right now.

They are shooting a high percentage also. Maybe the rule changes will have more of an affect this year since everyone has a year of them under their belts.

I certainly hope the hawks have this kind of movement tomorrow. If Philly can do it we dang sure better be able too.

...not just with us, but with anybody.

Philly has Van Horn and T-Mac inside (does anyone care about how you pronounce it?). Van Horn is too soft to play in there. He's much better off to play SF, as he did in NJ. Mac will take up space, but that's about it. He can't block shots, he's not a great rebounder. Philly could end up like the Dallas of the East. They'll score (not as much as Dallas), but they'll give up just as much.

Orlando started Grant and Pat Burke, an Auburn grad who enters the NBA at 28 after playing in Europe. They better showcase Miller off the bench so they can go out and trade for a Center at the deadline. Kemp is still at 310, he's not going to be effective as a banger. Humphrey could play some PF, but I still think he's better as a SF...where Orlando has Hill and Miller.

Both teams do look good however. Can't wait for the SA/LAL game.

• Admin

They both had decent teams last year that now have 2nd options. They are both going to be better. As for iverson, it's one thing seeing him pass the ball in a preseason game. It's another to see him do it when there's 1:00 left in the 4th and his team is down 5. That's the true test of trust.

If Ghill is healthy and back to 70% of his old self, orlando will be tougher..outside. But they can't match up with us inside and I don't think philly can either. We have more firepower than both.

Iverson didn't do it then because he is the go to guy down the stretch. He should have realized he was cold in the second half though, but in his defense his whole team was cold in the second half.

It will not matter how talented our hawks are if we don't have motion on offense. I do not want to see another season of people standing around. If we are going to be good we are going to have to be executing some sort of offense.

Only time will tell if we have it together. I would like to think we do.

Man I dont mind watching other teams like the Lakers, Kings, and Mavs play but [censored] I wanna see our boys go to work. I really wasnt super impressed with the 76ers tonight and I didnt see much depth on the Magic but their fearsome twosome looked very good.

Whats up Dolfan. I really can't wait to see them either. I was pretty mad that I didn't get to see any preaseason games.

I thought that Philly and Orlando looked solid for their first regular season game. It is of course hard to judge their front courts because both are so weak in that area.

The east is becoming very strong, I look forward to the day we call the Lakers and the west the weak conference. LOL.

I wasn't that impressed with Philly they tailed

off and so did Iverson.KVH had a good game

againest nobodies guarding him plus he's always

gunna be inconsisant.

Orlando is going to be the better team because

they have two stars that can spread the floor.I

forgot just how good Grant Hill's first step was

as he was amazing tonight.

I was alittle more impressed with Orlando and Philly

trailed off after a good first half.Philly didn't impress

me that much after the second period.Van Horn was

able to push guys like Pat Burke around.But Theo