• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I was right! - thread locked, enough already

wasBlackHawkDown

• Premium Member

I was very annoyed at first, too. But then the game got out of hand and the Hawks continued to suck it up on the court. Listening to him and hearing everyone jaw with him gave me at least a little enjoyment after the third quarter was over.

I told my stepdad that he was probably some guy who goes to all of the Hawks games just to get a rise out of the fans by always pulling for the other team. He might even be a season ticket holder. People can do some crazy things when their team loses for so long.

He seemed to be a nice guy overall, though.

But he did kind of remind me of Hotlanta grin.gif j/k

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Rasheed hasn't had any more success or gotten any further in the post season than Dirk.

Who has a championship ring Sheed or Dirk, who has been to the finals sheed or Dirk?

Quote:

I know this blackhawkdown caricature you've built depends on internet anonymity to voice its opinions.

Why should I have to give away personal info about who I am just to people I dont know just to prove a point. Hell I dont even log in through my own IP address.

then I am Michael Jordan.

Here is the original quote from chillz

Quote:

Their numbers aren't comparable and
apart from a loaded Detroit team
, Rasheed hasn't had any more success or gotten any further in the post season than Dirk.

Quote:

I don't know about the "white institutions" label for state schools, etc. that are intended to be serving the entire state population and who admit a cross-section of students but I agree that AA is in place to guarantee more diversity in schools and that schools use athletes of all races for maximum profit for the Universities.

If they are were not built to be all white institutions, then why did black people have to sue to attend them. And even for 20 years after that blacks were BLATANTLY discriminted against. Example in 1975 all the black students left U.Florida because O'Connell said he didnt want blacks there.

Quote:

I cannot figure out how you reach this conclusion. First, how did you decide that "only a small percentage of the applicants at Michigan are white"?
That is very hard for me to believe. Moreover, I don't understand how you conclude that AA doesn't affect one single white person in a negative way. It seems obvious that any white person that would have been admitted but for the use of AA was affected negatively.

In the University of Michigan's Law School case, one expert for the University testified that the law school would be 4% minority if AA was not used but with AA 14.5% of the student body would be minorities. That means that students in the ethnic majority received 10.5% fewer seats in the law school class than they would have received without use of race as a factor. Using the same admission standard for applicants of all races would have resulted in the continued admission of minorities, but at a lower %.

First of all it should be obvious that I mistyped. Blacks did not apply to Michigan at a very high rate. And that 10.5% that your talking about is less than 40 people all of whom were obivously borderline anyway.

As for your minorities statement it is misleading White Hispanics benefit from AA by claiming to be a minoirity. Look at the numbers closer before you start making these statements.

But lets focus on the injustices visited upon the white man, he has been nothing but a saint, suffering @ the hands of Communist, Arabs, Ni**ers, Mexicans, and all forms of Chink, Its not possible that there is racism in the society that cause difficulties in multiple areas. THE WHITE MAN IS SUFERING AND WE HAVE TO STOP IT!

Quote:

I've never characterized your background or used the N word in my life.

Dont worry you say it in other ways, like implying that someone you never met and dont know anything about got into an Ivy league school through AA, not because he is grossly competent and qaulified. Reason he couldnt possibly have achieved anything on his own, ............ He's a BIG DUMB NI**ER!

Quote:

I agree that making schools more representative of the general population (by AA or any means) will dilute the number of students going to historically black colleges. I'm not sure I see this as quite the bad thing you do

Oh really you dont want us Ni**ers stealing your spots @ YOUR UNIVERSITIES. And dont want Ni**ers going to there own schools. HBCUs ( historically Black Colleges and Universitiesdont need AA to enroll blacks so maybe that is the best solution so that AA will stop ruining your life.......Or Maybe Ni**ers should stick to domestic & field work just like in the good ole days. The white man has suffered too much in this country and been to good to us Ni**ers right?.........And how do we show our appreciation we get uppity, go around having money when a good whiteman doesnt, getting educations when those schools are for white folks that earned it, and even worse using their wide noses to breathe up all the whiteman's air .

• Admin

I specifically said "besides detroit". But I woudln't expect you to notice.

I also don't expect you to give away your personal information. Why would I? I wouldn't expect that of anyone. But you don't have to try and BS me about where you connect from to protect your identity. I know the difference between a DSL based host and a more public address. I'm also smart enough to put the patterns of usage between the two together. After all, that is how I make my living. But fear not, your identity is safe with me! While this is only a humble Hawks website. Sharing our users private information would be a breach of the trust I feel exists in these situations. Whether it is expected of me or not.