• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Atlanta Falcons Fans are noticing the Hawks

hawkster411

In www.atlantafalcons.com, find "Visit the Falcons Message Boards" and you'll see a post talking about how well the Hawks played vs. the Bulls.

The Falcon Fans are pretty hardcore on Falcon football as do the hawksquawk fans on the Hawks. It's great to hear fellow Atlanta community taking notice. Here's a few excerpts:

----------------------------------------------------------

SacFalcFan

this team is awesome.. plus if you notice they are playing some good Defense too.. we have so many scorers on the floor I look for a great year for us..

----------------------------------------------------------

bobby_booshay

it's on fsn which i dont get. i really want to see them play. robinson has looked good in the box score's.

so has terry.

-----------------------------------------------------------

adam2

The Hawks won. The Big Dog rules.The Hawks have played better this year so far than last year.

The Hawks rule.So do the Falcons.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I just want to spread the love on the progress the Hawks have been doing to the city of Atlanta and to all loyal Hawks fans. It's great for Atlanta to start a positive attitude early in the season. Go Hawks.

I've been a fan since I saw Spud Webb and Dominque play.

I lurk their boards quite often being a Falcon fan as well. Those guys know a surprisingly good bit about the Hawks, there was a huge thread over the summer about what a terrible deal the JT/Spree rumor was. That's very cool that Vick was at last night's game. Hawks need some star power to help bring in the fans, and Vick could help alot in that area, even if it is just autograph seekers LOL. If Lon and Co keeps playing like this, by January it could be hard to get a seat in The Phillips.