• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Opportunities with Portland

DrReality

They wtill be in the market for a small forward given that Darius Miles has once again fallen out of favor. Al could meet this need and they have a surplus of pg's. Blake, Telfair & Jack that could meet one of our needs.

It would need to be a S&T with Al, which means he would have to agree?? Not sure of the likelyhood of that.

But Portland has a late first round pick that could come into play. One of their pg's and Brian Skinner would address our needs. I'd love to include Pryz in the deal, but I doubt they'd go for that.

I have previously posted about either trading with Portland or considering their current free agents. Based on the current chaos in Portland it appears the current team will be blown up. I doubt there is an untouchable player on their roster. Harrington would be a good fit there as Miles has worn out his welcome with his recent refusal to remain in uniform during a game. However, I am not certain Harrington would sign a contract there with his stated preference for a playoff caliber team. Pryz, Skinner, Jack, Blake, and Telfair are all guys who could address major needs here. While Pryz would be my choice for a big man I would have no real problem with Skinner either. Skinner, while short for most 5s, is heavy, physical, and a decent shotblocker. I still believe Jack will turn into a good pro and is just a notch off the top point guards from last year's draft (Paul, Williams, Felton). BK needs to keep his eyes on Portland.