• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks win 98-92..........

Hawksfreak

The Atlanta Hawks welcomed the Bulls rookie PG Jay Williams to the NBA and Ratliff gave him a scare! Another near triple double for the Rattler as he has 6 blocks to go along with 12 points and 8 boards. Big Dawg did something amazing he is the first Hawk to score 30 or more points in the first 3 games he is now at 31.3ppg he also had 6 boards and 3 dimes. JT did his job as always 23 points and 7 dimes, as Reef logged in 13 and 6. The Hawks are 2-1 going into a long wetern road trip which includes the Kings and Lakers. I want to thank Jason Walker and Bill Shanks for interviewingme for "the Hawks Show". I Talked to DJ yesterday and it just makes me sad seeing him like this but he is tough and he will fight through it I know! Thanks JT for throwing me a gameused NBA ball and thanks to Pete Babcock for giving me a DJ practice jersey signed by DJ.

like i said hawksfreak... enjoy ur MOMENTS as a child!

im 18, my freshman year at Georgia State University... have couple tests/papers/quizzes to study for so i can try to graduate early...

i remember the days i used to just PLAY BALL everyday....

- i miss those days frown.gif

*nothing personal, but i dont reply to many of ur posts... simply because someone else has mentioned what u have mentioned... (ex: hawks won! post)

i do read it, but just dont find any reason to REPLY to all ur posts...

cool?

Poor old men, talking to the kid like that. He will be an

old man like you two soon enough, for sure.

We can't all be kids! {Just me and Hawksfreak}

Gray Mule

P.S. I just got in from 8 hrs on the job and have a meeting

to attend tonight -- Sure glad I'm not old like you guys!!

{I've already had 66 birthdays}