• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

D-23s thoughts on tonights game

Admin

Well it is my opinion that early in the 4th quarter when we blew our big lead it was due to our team getting a little overconfident. It seemed to me that they just expected to be able to bring the big guns back in and put the game away, well our trio went cold and the rest is history. I am hoping that this pathetic loss will do a lot to humble this team. No way we should have lost to the Suns. We are far more talented and it showed most of the game, when they showed "PRIDE" as they said tonight when Reef made that one dunk in the 4th. Several times they showed pride and too far too often in the game there was a lack of concentration and effort.

One thing I do know is that we are talented enough to play with just about anyone in this league and Ira at SG should be here to stay. He is the perfect fit for us and is developing into a very nice complimentary offensive weapon and a definite monster on D.

I am confident that we will get back on track and this loss will wake us up a bit. I look forward to fridays butt whoopin we put on the jazz.