• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

comments on game and Hawks

Blunt91

I would have posted this under the other threads but they are getting too long. First of all, I thought that JT should have looked for his shot more especially in the 4thquarter. To me JT has to fined the fine line between being a passer and a scorer. That play where they were on a fastbreak and he was looking to dish the ball off but his teammate was sealed off by the suns and he ended up commiting a traveling violation. It is plays like that which makes me think that JT is forgetting that he is one of the scoring options and should take the shot when it is available or simply look to score when the team needs points and Big Dog or Reef is not on. We must not be running the right offense because Darvin Ham doesn't look like the Highrising dunker that killed us in all of our games with the Bucks last year. Ham hasn't really given us anything be it his fault or not.I will be glad when Chris Crawford comes back, he will give us another athletic player who can shoot the ball and hit the 3point shot if left open. BTW Rathbun said he was about 2weeks away from coming back, I thought he would be back sooner.

Late in the game nobody stepped up and I think fatigue may have ben a factor. JT was running up and down the court all night trying to singlehandedly break the press in addition to defending one of the toughest matchups in the league for him in Marbury. JT looked tired. I think that's at least part of the reason he wasn't as effective late in the game. I think the same thing goes for Reef. He was already laboring a little because of his back and I think part of the reason he didn't really assert himself late was because he just didn't have the energy.

The bench HAS to be able to at least maintain the lead when the starters are resting and that didn't happen. That was actually kind of surprising after the bench's stellar play against CHI and DEN. I think it was an aberration and the bench will end up being productive on most nights.

while our starters get some BREATHER... that soo crucial

like the FALCONS games...

when our offense takes MOST of the time clock, our defense is soo REFRESHED and ready/eager to play DEFENSE.

thats why falcons defense is doing fine...

same with the hawks..

the 2nd unit needs to maintain that lead.

HENDERSON/GLOVER needs to lead that 2nd unit.