• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Al for Maglorie?

DrReality

Quote from a Milwaukee paper:

We're going to need some kind of a 4 man," Harris said. "We're a team that likes to open the floor up. Andrew is better with spacing, and the rest of our players like to play a more open style of game where we're cutting; we can post up Bobby (Simmons) and Michael (Redd). We need someone who can space the floor.

Would Harrington fit this role. He can run the floor, play the 4 and the salaries are close. Trading for MG would go a long way toward meeting one of our needs.

Quote:

Quote from a Milwaukee paper:

We're going to need some kind of a 4 man," Harris said. "We're a team that likes to open the floor up. Andrew is better with spacing, and the rest of our players like to play a more open style of game where we're cutting; we can post up Bobby (Simmons) and Michael (Redd). We need someone who can space the floor.

Would Harrington fit this role. He can run the floor, play the 4 and the salaries are close. Trading for MG would go a long way toward meeting one of our needs.

It would be interseting to see Zaza and Magloire together after some of those match-ups where they really went at each other.

But, I would do Mag for AL.

• Premium Member

I would rather do a Al for Dally trade.. However, I doubt that Philly is game.

The reason is that Magloire doesn't show much other than thugery.

I honestly question if he would even be the right type of guy to bring to the locker room.

I would be quicker to send Al to LAL for Chris Mihm/Kwame Brown.

If they really want a 4 who can space the floor then Al would work pretty well for them. He actually shot a very good percentage from 3 last year, and he's comfortable working inside or out.

I also think we could use Magloire, and I'm not sure we could do much better for Al--at least Magloire is a really big true center. But I do worry about the attitude Magloire might bring to our young team. If he wants to leave next year we could just look to sign-and-trade him.

Mac (Toronto): What moves do you see Colangela making for the Raps this summer? This obvious one has to be Magloire.

John Hollinger: (3:34 PM ET ) I know a lot of folks up there are angling for Magloire because he's a local, but perhaps you haven't seen the guy lately. To say he's lost a step is understating things quite a bit -- he's lost the entire track.