• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hey BlackHawkDown...........

Hawksfreak

Look You little [censored] ant. I am considerably bigger and more than likely stronger than crawford. Although he has a slight height advantage. But I have a rule that I dont talk about people who could beat me down. Therefore assume I wouldn't talk about him here if I wouldn't say it to his face.

Now do me a favor and take your ugly @ss picture down. Do you not have any pride. Jesus, You are an ugly child. Obnoxious, Hyper active and Ugly you are going to have a rough go in high school. I would have taken your lunch money everyday if I had gone to school with you. You are the most annoying kid I have ever come across.

Never address me again. I dont like you. I was happy when you stopped posting because the board wasn't filled with nonsense.

PS. From the looks of you I would recommend giving up basketball, Lacross might be a better chose. LOSER

Hawksfreak knows a [censored] of a lot more about Hawks basketball than you ever will. Big goons like you are just plain idiots and don't deserve recognition. Please don't post here again. Your posts are a waste of time and I for one would like to read the intelligent posts here.

lol do you really believe that BHD is this rich, huge, bully of a guy that hangs out with superstars that he wants everyone to believe? more than likely he is some dork that lives with his grandparents and has 10 cats with him in the basement.

does anyone actually believe that crap? I sure as [censored] dont!