• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

sweet Braves game tonight

chillzatl

• Admin

went to the game, we're down 5 early. But we come back big and win it. What a game, great time too. Andrew came up huge, McCann is a stud. This Paronto pitcher we got, not sure where he came from. But he was awesome out there. Could be from a lack of scouting. But still, he was making good pitches. All in all a great game, except for the cold!

Quote:

went to the game, we're down 5 early. But we come back big and win it. What a game, great time too. Andrew came up huge, McCann is a stud. This Paronto pitcher we got, not sure where he came from. But he was awesome out there. Could be from a lack of scouting. But still, he was making good pitches. All in all a great game, except for the cold!

Yea, I didn't see the game but i was looking at play by play on my phone while working.

Down 5-0 i thought it was over than checked again 5-2 than the score was 8-5 in Braves favor.

Mike Jacobs was batting with 2 on and he allready had 3 rbi's, I was like watch him hit a HR and he did.

Than LaRoche came to PH and i am still pissed at that play from last game but he had a double to set up a 3 run 8th.

GREAT GAME when we win!!

Poranto was a minor league FA. He last pitched, I think for either Baltimore or Cleveland a few years ago.

I agree he looks good. Nasty sinker.

WOW!!!

Three times in a row, Braves come up big in the end!!

Marlins remind me of the Hawks with all the young guys.

Ya gotta feel for them, even if we do really enjoy

the victories.

Chipper's bat FINALLY woke up with power when Braves needed

it tonight.

Kids have carried a lot of weight for Atlanta recently.

Nice to have and old vet come through.

cool.gif

• Admin

Last night was my turn to call the shot. Chipper comes up and I say "Chipper is going deep on this one. Time to break out of the slump.". Then.... CRACK, as soon as his bat made contact I knew it was out. Game over. Send me my check chipper, you owe it all to me.