• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trade down with Seattle?

RAHMOR

I don't know much about Luke Ridnour's game but I do know that he is a starting point guard. Would you guys consider trading the 5th pick and a players(Lue or Childress) for Seattle's 10pick, Luke, and say Petro.

I bring this up because I'm starting to think that we need to get some vets on this team and trading down for two picks this season or a pick this year and a pick next year would be counterproductive as we are already the youngest team in the league. The statement by Bernie Mullin this morning about bringing in AI or another Big Ticket player(pun intended) would mean we would have to build around that player makes me think we are building around the players we already have. There are a couple of other reasons this scenario came to mind(Herb Browns interview) but I want to know what you guys think.

Atlanta gets:

#10 pick(Shelden Williams/Cedric Simmons), Luke Ridnour, Johan Petro

Seattle gets:

#5 pick, Josh Childress.

Feedback please.

I guess nobody wants Luke so maybe a

Hawks get

#10pick(Sheldon/Cedric) and Petro

Seattle gets

#5 pick

Petro probably for the most part is still a project but at least he's been in the league for 1 year. Sheldon would be a rookie but a rookie with 4 years experience in college. This help alleviate some of our big man problem. I was looking at a way to get a vet out of the deal but we still have free agency money/Al Harrington if we made the above deal. Of course this is all null if Lamarcus is still available per my mock draft.