• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If Belk gets the team

Diesel

That doesn't mean that he wouldn't do them. The only thing he's sure to do is to fire BK. I'd say the odds of him firing Woody are 75%. Woody has stayed uninvolved. The only reason to fire him would be to piss BK off because he likes Woody. However, he'd still have to pay Woody. Given how cheap he is, he might not.

There is no reason to believe the rest. I don't think he could ship JJ. The city would hate him. Yes he was against getting him saying we were giving too much. But JJ has exceeded expectations. You can't make a trade in which you give up too much, and then trade the guy for older, arguably less talented players.

He might make these moves, but he would ultimately have to be accountable to Stern and the other owners. He can play bigshot with his ex-partners, but with Stern and the other owners that is a different situation.

My guess he'd rape and plunder the organization but Stern would intervene to rescue it, but it would still take years to recover.

• Moderators

Quote:

He might make these moves, but he would ultimately have to be accountable to Stern and the other owners. He can play bigshot with his ex-partners, but with Stern and the other owners that is a different situation.

My guess he'd rape and plunder the organization but Stern would intervene to rescue it

Why? He never did with Sterling. The precedent is out there.

• Premium Member

I don't think Stern intervenes ...

I think Stern would let a market flounder like he has done with LAC and GS. Stern believes that the system will eventually correct itself.

However, with our ownership group, Maybe Stern has had his last straw... There's talk that he was highly frustrated with them. I can't see him going back to their whinning back and fourth.