• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

New draft day deal!

txsting

Do you think Orlando would do this deal?

Our #5 for #11 and Jameer Nelson.

I know they like Jameer and he made big strides this season. I love his game and intensity. He's obviously learned how to stroke the 3 and plays good defense. We might have to sweeten this deal with Salim/Donta/rights to Cenk - or something.

With the #11 we get the best big available, in my mind this targets Shelden Williams who is #2 on my 4/5 board after Aldridge. Of course if Aldridge slips to #5 I think we just go ahead and take him.

Jameer/JJ/Marvin/Smoove/Landlord.

I love the optimism...but there is no way...NO WAY...that Orlando would do that. Nelson is their pass-first PG of the future at a time when the play of PG's is even more important and there aren't many big time college PG's on the radar.

• Premium Member

Doubt it very seriously.

Orlando got a steal in Nelson..

I think they are in a position where all they really need is a Sf. Can anybody say Shawnee...

But they may go for the shooter!

If they really want a SF, I guess it would take Chillz to get this done, and that's probably too much.

It ends up as essentially Roy(maybe)/Chillz for Jameer/Landlord(maybe). I don't think I like what it would take to get this done.

Basically, I'm trying to find a young but established backcourt mate for JJ, but I admit I'm reaching here. I just don't want any more 19 year olds as this team starts to turn the corner - that's why I like Shelden.