• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Realgm has us taking Sene!!!! What's up w/ that?

DrReality

5. Saer Sene

Forward/Center. Senegal (Verviers-Pepinster/Be

After watching a little highlight reel of him on DraftExpress, I am surprised no one is talking about him going to Atlanta. GM Billy Knight knows talent and Sene possesses a lot of it. He is a quick leaper and is very aggressive on the couret, even willing to get on the ground for a loose ball. I hate to base my reasoning and judgements on a highlight reel, but this kid is the future center type of player the Hawks need. Since they passed on Chris Paul, Deron Williams and Raymond Felton last year, I can see them passing on Marcus Williams and even Rajon Rondo for this kid. I am not trying to make myself stand out in any way, but I cannot see Atlanta drafte a role player like Shelden Williams over someone more potential laden like Sene.

Didn't mean to sound so dry man, plus I didn't realize that the threads are no longer "current." They're like a day or two old. All these AI threads started by Diesel are taking up so much space they got pushed out of view. They are there, though, take a look.

Quote:

Me and Diesel can make A.I go on into perpetuity! hahahahaha

Thats great. Then we could have standing threads of "Marvin Sucks, Lets Trade Him - Should have got Chris Paul", "(#5 pick - name later) Sucks, Lets Trade Him - Should have got Shelden", "How did we let Jason Terry and Boris Diaw go", and the ever popular "We should have gotten AI".

Anyone know how to filter all these themes out? Most of our threads are interesting until you hit one of those. And they were interesting the first time but by now we all have our own opinion on them.

Quote:

See if there had been the moratorium I asked for you would have 10 A.I. threads. Me and Diesel can make A.I go on into perpetuity! hahahahaha

Seriously if he picked Sene at #5 BK would have to sneak out of Phillips

haha very true!