• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Is Indiana for real?

TomahawkChop

• Premium Member

I watched that Dallas game. If Indy represents the east in the finals, it won't be a walk in the park for any west team. They came right out at Dallas. Attacked the zone. Artest is a monster on both ends of the floor. And with Miller playing C, the Pacers got everything they need.

Isiah will make all his critics eat some serious crow. But then again, he won't get the credit...

Isiah is smart enough to give credit where most of it is due himself... who was the guy who got mercer, artest and miller in one fell swoop? who was the guy who made the steal of the century (jermaine) happen?

Pacers: Make sure you check out the Indianapolis Star's great story on Donnie Walsh and the rest of the front office of the Pacers. The article is dead on. Not only do the Pacers run one of the tightest ships in the business, they find ways to keep the players they want, and they've been able to pull off the impossible -- completely rebuild a team without missing the playoffs. Coach Isiah Thomas is on the bandwagon. "I would say Donnie's the best I've ever been around," Thomas said. "I said this when I first got here and I'm going to echo it again. I don't think people realize how fortunate they are to have him because he can do it all and has the skills to do it all, he can run the basketball and the business. He's got the brain power and the legal power. He's one-stop shopping. And when you look at the Indiana Pacers it's basically Donnie. If he's not here, it ain't the same kind of place. And it works because of him. Make no mistake about it, Donnie's the Don."