We make look for a true PG with some size to backup

JT,but Pete has already said JT will start at Point.It

wouldn't surprise me if babs uses Email as a backup

SG and getting rid of Dion.

As of the Pf thing,I honestly don't want to see Shareef

firing jumpers all the time.Reef is a inside out guy and is

best when he starts in the post and works his way to

the outside.So putting him at SF will take away from

his post game and will cause I'm to shoot too many jumpers.

We likely don't have the weapons to get Dice,although

Denver is pretty dumb so who knows?

• Admin

even though his outside jumper is not all-world. His most dominant games usually started with him hitting a few outside jumpers first. This forced his defender to step out and respect him. Which opened the inside up for him and others. Towards the end of the season he was doing that a lot more frequently. Starting the game with some outside shots. if he was making them, it usually led to a big night for him in the paint.

If he worked on his outside jumper a little more he could elevate his game to that elite level.

Well if his jumper isn't falling he becomes frustrated when going

inside and not getting foul calls even more.But I do think if his

jumper became more consisant he would be better out there.But

more often than not,the jumper is not falling.

Also,would you believe he was 7th in tech fouls?He had like 16

or 17 I think it was.I think a bulk of it is due to the frustration

of getting so few open looks and one on ones.

I donno about John Thompson, I used to be a member on his site before it became totally pay-based. He's got the skinny on individual players, but just does'nt know a whole lot about the teams, especially pro teams. Plus he's so d@mn paranoid, he thinks anyone who even mildly disagrees with the most trivial minutia of his information is out to get him. No joke! That's why this little tidbit at the bottom of the linked page you posted stood out to me:....

"If you Are a "Truth" Member, click here for the rest of the story."....

What??? WTF is that even supposed to mean, anyway???

Irregardless, I doubt there's anyone in the draft, even if we traded into the 1st round who could come in and make such an impact that he'd force veteran players out of their established positions. A trade could happen, but why would us trading be a "Draft Rumor"?

Size costs draft or trade currency and we have neither enough draft or trade currency to get a full-time starting Pf. Also, in this draft there are MANY, M-A-N-Y top quality Sfs and very few such Pfs. Some Sf or another is gonna fall! The value is to be had drafting a Sf in this draft.

Luis Scola, Carlos Boozer, and Jamal Sampson are the only guys that MIGHT be available with a late first rd pick much less 2nd rd pick worthy of consideration. Only Scola would interest me (per a forum goers glowing, 1st hand commentary and the fact that he was MIP in the Euroleague over even Nachbar).

Get a Sf! That or a Sg/Sf. SAR is more Pf than Sf. We all know this. We just got JT back @ Pg and it appears DJ is at Sg where he belongs. Let's not start shifting other players around when we can conceivably get a better Sf, cheaper.

If we do get a Pf (with SAR at Sf) we might do better by getting one that can hit the outside shot (pick and roll) rather than just a "banger". SAR still will be spending alot of time in the post. A "banger" will only clog the middle for him. Get someone who can step out and shoot if you HAVE to get a Pf over a Sf.

W

W