• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Major 3-Way Brewing......from ESPN Insider

Admin

UPDATE The Andre Miller trade talk was getting red hot on Tuesday evening.

A league source told Insider that the Knicks were trying to get in the game as part of a three way deal that would send Miller and Tyrone Hill to New York; Marcus Camby, Charlie Ward and the No. 7 pick to the Nuggets; and Antonio McDyess to the Cavs.

With the No. 6 pick the Cavs would select Dajuan Wagner. The Nuggets would select Nene Hilario and Nikoloz Tskitishvili with the No. 5 and No. 7 picks.

The deal is not done, but is being seriously considered by the Cavs. The Clippers are also talking to the Cavs about a possible Andre Miller deal. The move would allow the Nuggets to continue rebuilding with an extra rebuilding, give the Knicks a point guard they've pined for and would reunite John Lucas with McDyess.

The Cavs and Grizzlies are also close to finalizing a deal that would send Wesley Person to Memphis in return for Nick Anderson.

The Raptors are trying to swing a deal with Indiana that would have them swapping the No. 14 and No. 20 picks. The Raptors will select Gonzaga point guard Dan Dickau at No. 14 if he's there.

The Knicks might actually do something right on draft night. Wow.

Nuggets will make out really well by getting the International Duo. Camby and Ward can be considered "filler", from my standpoint.

Cavs get McDyess (for a year, probably) and still get to pick Wagner.

Nice trade. Once again, I love the draft!

in this deal. Dice is really good, but he isnt worth more than Miller in my book because of his age and injuries........and they have to throw in a decent PF in Hill? Lets see how dumb the Cavs are. The Nuggets make out like bandits here. Wow, they get Camby and Ward who would both probably could start for them, plus they get to keep thier high lotto pick and add the 7th pick, while only giving up a guy who might leave in FA anyways.

Not bad. If I were the Nuggets I would take Wagner instead of Hilario though.

Ward/Satterfield

Posey/Wagner

Skita/Cheaney

Howard/Williams

Camby/Bateer

Yeah and the Knicks are another team we have to deal with if

this trade goes down:

Miller

Houston

Spree?

Hill

Thomas