• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Top PG Options are..................

lush23

1. MO Williams- Bucks- Can flat out shoot the basketball from long range. Continues to develop PG skills. Possible trade bait for the Bucks.

2. Marcus Banks- Min.- Free-agent who can really run. Played well down the stretch last year after trade from Boston.

3. Jamal Crawford- Knicks- Has PG skills and is tall and long. Crowded backcourt in NY. Easily could be had as a sign & trade for Al.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium Member

The word on McGinnis is that he put on about 20 lbs while re-habbing, and as a result, there's some in NJ who doubt he has the motivation to get back to where he was.

• Premium Member

Jaric appears to be available. When you read about him, it sounds like Min has gotten frustrated with him about the same way that we got frustrated with Diaw. He just never asserted once and for all his role and position on the team.

• Premium Member

...at least where Atlanta is concerned. It's an exact fit for what BK/MW are looking for, it's almost an exact fit in terms of trading Al's scoring for Crawford's, and according to others here, it's a fit where salary slot is concerned.

None of us can speak for Isiah or for Al's agent, so perhaps it doesn't go down, but if you had to bet on one horse, it would seem to be this one makes the most sense.

Quote:

...at least where Atlanta is concerned. It's an exact fit for what BK/MW are looking for, it's almost an exact fit in terms of trading Al's scoring for Crawford's, and according to others here, it's a fit where salary slot is concerned.

None of us can speak for Isiah or for Al's agent, so perhaps it doesn't go down, but if you had to bet on one horse, it would seem to be this one makes the most sense.

We are talking about the Knicks here. Doing things that make sense; makes no sense at all.

What does Crawford make now? I am sure it is a good bit.

Quote:

We better get more then Crawford for Harrington. Harrington is a much better player.

Probably a bad contract with Crawford. Think about it; do they have any good contracts? I do not think Isiah will be allowed to give up anymore draft picks after this years fiasco. Getting rid of salary will probably be allowed.

Quote:

1. MO Williams- Bucks- Can flat out shoot the basketball from long range. Continues to develop PG skills. Possible trade bait for the Bucks.

2. Marcus Banks- Min.- Free-agent who can really run. Played well down the stretch last year after trade from Boston.

3. Jamal Crawford- Knicks- Has PG skills and is tall and long. Crowded backcourt in NY. Easily could be had as a sign & trade for Al.

As a Chicago fan let me offer you this advice - you don't want Jamal Crawford. Aside from Darius Miles and Eddy Curry, Jamal Crawford might be the dumbest basketball player in the NBA. And by dumb, I am referring to basketball IQ, which is a 0 for Crawford. He's been in the league 6 years now and the guy is still jacking up threes at the most inopportune times in every game he plays.

Quote:

I am talking Crawford and a future no 1 for Al. Anything less than that would just be a really bad trade.

If anything about Isiah's handcuffed tenure is true, we can probably forget him being able to talk his owner into giving up another pick.

I know I would not listen to him after losing out on a lottery pick and not gaining a all-star caliber player.

Ack. Ick. Hurl.

I don't want any Knick not named Nate Robinson or Channing Frye. Zeke went out and signed a bunch of selfish backcourt players who shoot a lot and for a low percentage. Let's not bail him out by giving him some pretty good value in a scoring frontcourt player for one of his useless .39% shooting guards.

I might consider letting Al walk, rather than taking on Crawford's contract.