• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dominos may start to fall

tmac13

• Moderators

Quote:

I think AL to the Bulls will put them as one of the elite teams in the league and BK is not trying to build a championship in Chicago and will look to trade AL out west.

I could actually see that deal happening. We'll see, but taking back Chandler if he is healthy would not surprise me.

Quote:

and they may play Rasheed Wallace at center and Antonio McDyess at the power forward spot.

I like McDyess but he has not been the same all star type player for years now.

If Detroit stands pat with what they have now (no Big Ben being assumed), they are going to drop from a 1st seed to a 5th or 6th seed in the playoffs.

• Moderators

Quote:

Quote:

and they may play Rasheed Wallace at center and Antonio McDyess at the power forward spot.

I like McDyess but he has not been the same all star type player for years now.

If Detroit stands pat with what they have now (no Big Ben being assumed), they are going to drop from a 1st seed to a 5th or 6th seed in the playoffs.

No kidding. They were already the most shallow team in the league. Losing Big Ben would leave their frontcourt too small and too shallow to go an entire season as a contender, IMO.

• Moderators

Quote:

Taking back Chandler is a much better fit for the Hawks than taking back Troy Murphy, whether we help Chicago in the quest for a championship or not.

Agreed.

• Moderators

Quote:

We have to keep in mind that Chicago paid Chandler last year and I wouldn't want to use our CAP space on his contract.

We absolutely would be committing major cap space to him. It would have to be on the belief that he is only 24 years old and still will improve over the course of his deal and that as a true 7 footer he can play center with our roster. If we don't buy into either of those things, he doesn't make sense.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Tyson Chandler is a great rebounder and defender. Overall, he has one of the higher rebounding rates in the NBA.

Tyson Chandler Zaza

ppg 5.3 11.7

rbg 9.0 7.9

Chandler got one more rebound per game than Zaza last year