• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Maloney VS E-Mail

JTFan31

Ok guys lets do a little comparison here: Lets look at the pro's and cons of each player.

In honesty I rather keep Maloney instead of E-mail. I think he does a much better job than E-mal running the point and is more of an accurate 3 pt shooter, leess turnover prone also.

Matt Maloney VS E-Mail:

Pro's for Maloney:

1. Better 3 point shooter

2. Better ball handler

3. Better at running the point

4. Better penetrator

Cons:

Slow at Feet

Bellow average defender

Pro's for E-mail

1. Better Defender

Cons:

Turnover prone

Not good handles

Below average 3 pt shooter

IMO I rather keep Maloney as the backup to JT. I think he does a better job running the point than E-mail. I Dont know how salaries workout, but as I have it understand is that if we let E-mail go we have to pay him. I know his contract is not very big, but if I was Babs, I will let him go and eat his contract.

Email has actually played worse this year than he did last year. I would also keep MM over Email especially considering MM's calm demeanor on the court while running the point. While MM will never be a starter, he is a clutch shooter, which is a quality we don't have enough of. I also wonder why CC is not cutting into Ham's minutes. Ham has not been the player he was as a Buck in that he is not the momentum changer anymore. In past seasons, he was a play maker who could change the flow of a game with a key steal, a key block, or power dunk. CC deserves more PT this year and at Ham's expense.

Babcock has already stated in the past that they don't believe in cutting players under contract, so unless a trade goes down or if Email has a season ending injury he will be on the team and Maloney will be gone when Dickau returns.

IMO, Maloney is the average backup PG. Why isint he getting calls from other organizations other than the hawks??? i dont know!

Email is the average 3rd string backup combo guard. I think Maloney is more valuable than Email on our team...

remember when Maloney started PG for the HOUSTON ROCKETS? He wasnt bad at all! He was no superstar, but he was a deadly 3 point shooter!

Maloney is horrible. It just so happens that e-amil is worse he cant play PG and he doesn't score enough to play 2. He is kind of a poor man's Penny Hardaway. But what is worse is MM is garbage. But considering JT plays 38 - 42 MPG it doesnt matter much anyway. BUt E-mail does have one advantage height we can play him and JT at the same time cant say the same for MM.