• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Mike James signs with T-wolves

Quote:

James signs with T-wolves

T-Wolves are morons. Troy Hudson, Marko Jaric, Randy Foye, and now Mike James. Hudson, Jaric, and James all make about the same amount of money (each of them signed for the MLE the past 3 seasons). If they aren't trading Hudson or Jaric then Kevin McHale should be shot.

I think it is a good move myself. They needed more quality at PG. Foye will be a combo guard anyway and they have now solidified their backcourt with a 20/5 guy who can get Garnett the ball and make some shots, like Cassell when he had a great year there. I think they will trade Jaric anyway, but this was a relatively inexpensive way to improve their backcourt fairly significantly.

Quote:

I think it is a good move myself. They needed more quality at PG. Foye will be a combo guard anyway and they have now solidified their backcourt with a 20/5 guy who can get Garnett the ball and make some shots...

I agree Bulldog...I would guess James was more aggressive offensively last year from a $$-wise standpoint. He may be able to relax more now and feed the big dog. He definitely has talent.

I wanted to defend their signing, as an attempt to improve the team and the fact that they really need help at point, but you are right.

They have 5 other guards on their roster and I do not think anyone would want Jaric for their PG right now. SG maybe.