• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

MW says he is a better player

BornandDieHawks

Quote:

I mean, like a trained sealed you and your cronies spend about 44% of this thread talking about what I'm going to say?

And you jumped right in with the MWill negatives just like the seal we know you to be...you are a riot man.

Anyone miss Diesel the Seal; just post something positive about MWill. I guarantee you, he will show, all dressed up in his clown suit with no place to go...

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

We're coaching and teaching, and that's what we're focused on. With Marvin, Salim [stoudamire] and Shelden [Williams], we have a lot to be excited about."

Those three right there. That is what this summer league is about. I really think they should take over everytime they are on the floor together...

Salim scoring and playing tough D

MWill playing all around great ball

Landlord busting chops down low

We should have a great summer league! No doubt about it.

Quote:

Quote:

you are a riot man.

He is funnier than hell. The thing is, I don't know whether that's intentional or unintentional. sm-LOL.gif

No matter which it is; he has a hell of a lot more time to spend at home than I do or would even care to have for that matter...

Quote:

When did what's best for the Hawks go out the window for what's best for Marvin? Who says that a player can only develop if he starts and plays 48 minutes. Marvin is going to get around 30-35 minutes, whether he starts or not. But if he is coming off the bench, he gives the team great depth, an underrated asset of any playoff contender. Let's all forget about draft position and start worrying about winning some freakin' games!!!!

That's not likely to happen until the Hawks cut down on that 102PPG given up. ZaZa still would get the 25MPG he deserves...

I don´t understand why people are arguing about this.Marvin can average 30-33 min a game off the bench,wich I think would be very reasonable for him.

Also,what people have against Zaza.I remember last season when we got him in free agency,we were suspecting him to be around 8ppg/6rpg kind of player.He´s 22 and already better than average center in the league.

Quote:

I don´t understand why people are arguing about this.Marvin can average 30-33 min a game off the bench,wich I think would be very reasonable for him.

Also,what people have against Zaza.I remember last season when we got him in free agency,we were suspecting him to be around 8ppg/6rpg kind of player.He´s 22 and already better than average center in the league.

Bad defense. That's why he shouldn't start. His 11/7 doesn't cover up his bad defense.

33MPG off the bench. Tell me, what player averages 33MPG off the bench? If Marvin is the second pick and can't get off the bench it doesn't look good.