• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Miller or Magloire

bretski33

As far as the sign and trade deal with Al Harrington, if we don't find away to snag Andre Miller or Jamaal Magloire- I'll view the trade as a loss. Who here doesn't want a 6-11 diesel center who can put up 10 points and 10 rebounds per game? Most people don't realize Magloire is only 28 and has played just 6 seasons in the league. With Andre Miller, I think you all know what he brings to the table. I know we just signed Claxton, but Miller is a big guard who can distribute and defend other top point guards around the league. I'd prefer Magloire, but would be happy with either of these players. Knight needs to find a way to get him to Atlanta in this deal.

PG- Claxton/Lue/Salim

SG- Johnson/Childress/Salim

SF- Smith/Marvin/Childress

PF- S. Williams/Marvin/Zaza

C- Magloire/Zaza/S. Williams

• Premium Member

Quote:

As far as the sign and trade deal with Al Harrington, if we don't find away to snag Andre Miller. With Andre Miller, I think you all know what he brings to the table.

Just remove these thought from your mind! Miller will not be a Hawks. Miller has about $30 Mil left on his contract over the next 3 years. BK nor will any GM not named Isiah will not pay over $20 mil per year on one position unless there is a superstar player at the position. So please people, Stop talking about Andre Miller !!!!!!!

you have to understand that it's not BK trading to BK. he can't just pick who he wants in the trade. he has to have those other teams agree to it. and i don't think they'd agree to trade andre miller..i'd love to have magloire but again, it's not ALL up to BK