• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

My humble apology...

DJlaysitup

Man-o-man...got home last night and tuned into KBER and NO GAME! I sincerely apologize for posting that they would be broadcasting the game based on bad information from a Jazz website. I feel lousy about it. Next time I'll call the dang radio station and verify their programming before posting something like that. Sorry.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Worse yet - I also must apologize for being a big Shelden supporter during the draft process. I felt that O'Bryant had bust written all over him, so therefore, Shelden would be the proper pick. Dummy. I didn't think about the fact that they BOTH could be busts!

Now I don't know what to do. I'm thinking that I should give my Hawks stuff and tickets to charity...quit my job...just walk the earth...be a bum.

Give Sheldon a few games to get his feet wet before calling him a bust..This was his 1st professional game..Woody may have taken an instructional approach not worrying about stats and outcome..

I remember a game at life college a few years ago when the Hawks ran the same play 10 or 11 times in a row to teach Cal Bowdler where to set a screen and teach Dion Glover how to use that screen to get his shot..

You simply can't put any stock into thses games.

No sweat buddy. I learned a lot by trying to track down that darn broadcast (NBATV, Rocky Mountain Revue, Hawks SL schedule, etc.). As Edison said, "I learned how NOT to build a light bulb 2,000 times before I learned how to do one right." Or something close to that anyway. I think KFAN did the game but they have no streaming audio.