• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

We are looking horrible

JTFan31

Right now we are looking horrible, they are scoring at will and they are making it difficult for us to score. After 21 games they of have gelled together already IMO. I just dont know what to think, we started off so energized for the first 10 minutes and after that it went to h-ell.

This team has the most overrated players in the

league as it shows....Big Dog is a pile of [censored].No

wonder the Bucks appeared to have given him

away.How many times can he get stripped?Fat

[censored].

HAHA Pete is going to give up a loto pick for Big

Hog.lol

• Premium Member

We are not built to be a great defensive team. I siad that we are built for offense. I also told you that Theo won't make that much of a difference by himself or even with Ira.

Our coaching has been wrong on both sides of the ball. Offensively, we have no offensive gameplan. Defensively, we haven't installed the simple team defense. So what happens is that instead of us outscoring other teams, we are usually outscored because we can't limit any of their scoring. A prime example is the loss to Detroit. It's somewhat ironic that Ira said, "if you stop Halmilton, you stop the Pistons" then in the return game, we allow Halmilton to drop 32 points on us... Virtually at will.

we are being outscored. We are being outcoached.

I expect we should hold teams to about 94PPG

and that is where we should be at.

99PPG-Scoring

94PPG-Defense

That should be what we should be at.True we

aren't built for defense.But THIS BAD of defense

is inexcuseable.There are no excuses for it being

THIS BAD.

I mean sometimes we have looked strong, but sometimes we are being manhandled by teams like The Pistons and Wolves, which arent even powerhouse teams.

Now I ask myself this question, Is lon Kruger really being outcoached every game? I definitely think he is, he does not know how to adjust to different situations and he cannot out an offensive and defensive system together. Yes Diesel you say we aren't build for Defense. Well let me tell you this, any team in this league can play solid Defense if they out their minds into it and show heart. Hawks show NEITHER.

Observing the first 22 games of the season, I see nothing good yet, this team has so much potential and yet they look horrible vs mediocre teams. I tell you this mark my words, if we fall 5-6 games under .500, say bye-bye to the season, another season wasted.

• Premium Member

Lon is being outcoached by better coaches.

Flip Saunders is a very good coach.

Rick Carlisle COY.

Doc Rivers..

Jim OBrien

Byron Scott

and so on.

The problem is that Lon doesn't make adjustments well, but even before that, THE BLUEPRINT is Wrong.

We are built around three scorers and 2 defenders. You would think we would have plays for those three scorers to get off and a defense that suits our defenders. NOT So.

Personnell wise, I believe that the only thing that really should be changed is Glover for Newble. I mean, if we are going to play this bad a defense, why limit our offense with Newble out there instead of Dion.

If we were to trade, I'd send: Nazr/Glover to Seattle for Barry/James.

Barry would help as much as a player could with our team offense. However, Lon actually has to coach... We can't continue to find players to make up for Lon's mismanagement of the team we have. We should be whipping people or at least competitive.

I didn't know that was one the terms in the trade, that was a bad move. Wouldn't it be really messed up if we ended up in the lotto and get the number 1 pick, the Bucks then use the pick to draft Labron James.