• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Favorable Three way....

Diesel

• Premium Member

Al to Indy.

Stephen Jackson or Jamaal Tinsley to Milwaukee.

Magloire/1st (Indy) to Atlanta.

I think this is a deal that works for everybody involved. I don't care what kind of protections are on the pick... if we can get Magloire out of the deal for AL, I'm more for it than giving up Chillz.

Somebody said giving up Chillz is taboo.

Well, the truth is that giving up Chillz for Magloire is stupid...

Seeing that we're not going to a championship....

We can just wait til next year and put a bid in for Magloire longterm. We just hold on to the money, pick up a cheap big like Cato and make a real big for Magloire next season... However, it's too risky giving up one of our assets for a player that might not resign.

• Premium Member

Well hopefully, Shelden grows as a player and Estaban english gets a little better so that we don't have to go into next season in definite need...

However, before giving up an asset, I would rather hold on to the asset and wait. SPending Chillz on Magloire is a foolish plan...especially if we get nothing from Magloire in FAcy.

Ask Detroit how that feels.

• Admin

my only concern with paying money for Magloir is that he's a slack ass and we'll never get a decent ROI on him. If we trade for him, we'll at least get one good season from him because it's a contract year. But that also makes it hard to give up a guy like Childress for a one year rental on a guy that has rarely given full effort.

Quote:

Well hopefully, Shelden grows as a player and Estaban english gets a little better so that we don't have to go into next season in definite need...

Well if we are counting just on JS blocks, our rookie, and a fairly unproven banger to stop other teams inside, we are staring definite need right in the face IMO. Also, we have to realize that we probably won't be as injury free as last year.

A guy like Cato would be a good insurance policy.

• Premium Member

The thing about it is that Jax may be better all around than Bobby Simmons. Let me rephrase. IS Better all around...

The trade would do exactly what Milwaukee wants done.

It gets rid of their C so that they could move Bogut to C.

It gives them depth at the Sf or PG position. Moreover, Tinsley is better than Mo Williams or Chad Bell but his injury history isn't that good.

The length of the contract... if you're talking about Tinsley, I think Milwaukee goes for it because after this year, they have no PGs on roster. IF you're talking about Jax, I think they don't like it as much, but they would like Jax over Tinsley. I would actually view Milwaukee as a very dangerous team if they got Jax. They would have outside shooting and slashing with perimeter defense.